The Elite Screens Tripod Portable Projection Screen is ideal for indoor and outdoor presentations, this proven and reliable tripod portable projection screen combines precision with the elegance of a traditional design. Its rugged construction will withstand the rigors of daily usage while its adjustable locking ring provides ease in its adjustable height settings.
The Elite Tripod series offers a keystone eliminator mechanisms that make aiming and calibration with your projector a breeze. Bordered with 4 sides of black masking also helps absorb the unwanted overspray of light that projectors often have.
Its sturdy, yet lightweight design is intended for those who are on-the-go and even those who simply need a solution for a projection screen that can be stored away in a garage or closet.
Elite Screens backs their projection screens with a 2 year warranty. Government, Education, Military, and Religious uses are backed by a 3 year warranty for all Elite screens.
- Standard built-in keystone eliminator
- Heavy-duty casing withstands daily usage
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of daily usage
- Adjustable locking ring provides ease for various height settings
- Complimentary 4-side black masking borders
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain screen material is durable for every day applications and easy to clean
- 4K Ultra HD Ready
- 160 degree wide viewing angle for multi-purpose applications
- Available in black or white metal casings (most models)
- Optional fabric carrying case available
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified
|Case Length (A1)(mm)||2204.7|
|Screen W (A4)(mm)||2108.2|
|View H (B)(mm)||1524.0|
|End cap size(B3)(mm)||71.1|
|Bottom Border (B4)(mm)||71.1|
|Top Border (B5)(mm)||35.6|
|Leg length (C)(mm)||629.9|
|Case at Max. H. (C1)(mm)||1120.1|
|Case at Lowest Height (C2)(mm)||429.3|
|Net Weight W. (lbs.)||19.6|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||21.0|
|Net Weight. (Kgs)||8.9|
|Gross Weight (Kgs)||9.6|
|Packaging Dimensions (LxHxW)||89.8”x4.7”x7”|