• MaxWhite 1.1 Gain Screen Material is durable and easy to clean. Also available with MaxWhite FG.
• 160 degree wide viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
• Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
• Black masking enhances picture contrast
Casing and Installation:
• Durable metal casing
• Suitable for wall/ceiling installations
• Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection
ready to Plug & Play
• Optional in ceiling trim kits and 6″ or 12″ brackets available
• Synchronized Motor is silent, energy efficient and enhances product longevity
• Radio Frequency (RF) remote has 100′ range
• Infrared remote and wall switch
• Internal IR/RF low voltage receivers
• 5-12 volt trigger synchronizes with projector
• Optional In-wall up/down switch and wireless 5-12V controls available
Quality and Reliability:
• Standard 2-year parts and labor warranty
• 3-year warranty for ENR-G (Educational, Non-profit, Religious or Government/Military) – US only
• ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certified
• GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
Internal Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) Receivers provide total control while maintaining
the streamlined simplicity of this product.
For added durability and enhanced product apperance, the Elite VMAX2 Series uses an
all-steel casing construction including the end caps.
The VMAX2 has various control options that work in conjunction with its Low Voltage Controller
(LVC). A 5-12V trigger port uses a standard RJ45 connection and synchronizes the screen’s
drop and rise with your projector’s power cycle. The 3-way wall switch can be installed as an
external wall-mounted control or use the extended IR “Eye” receiver for recessed ceiling
Elite Screens MaxWhite screen material is easy to clean and durable for daily use. It
comes with a 1.1 gain projection surface and 160° wide viewing angle, it is suitable
for most applications from commercial presentations to home cinema.
The material is black-backed to eliminate light penetration while its textured
projection surface helps to eliminate Moiré or “hot spotting”.
The VMAX2 Series comes with 2-30 inches of Top Black masking borders along with side and bottom masking to enhance the
format of your presentation to avoid projection overshoot.
There are three ways to install the VMAX2 Electric Screen
1. Wall Mount (Flush directly to wall or with optional 6″ L bracket)
2. Ceiling Suspended installation with our Optional In-Ceiling Trim Kit (Please refer to accessories list)
VMAX2 Series: Multi-Function Electric Screen with IR/RF/Low Voltage 3-way Wall Switch/12V Trigger
|View Height (in)||79.9|
|View width (in)||79.9|
|View Height (cm)||202.9|
|View width (cm)||202.9|